Why Hire a Decorator?
Have you ever dreamed of having those living rooms or kitchens you see in magazines? A designer or decorator will be able to help you out.
They will be able to guide you through the process of making the right choices for your needs and budget . While some people think it costs an arm and a leg to hire a decorator/designer; even if you are on a budget, they can help you save money.
· Will help you see the 'big picture' and suggest ideas that you may not have thought of, in other words, bring a different dimension to the design,
· Has relationships with professional craftspeople and vendors to refer to you (i.e., painters, cabinetry makers, fabric workrooms),
· During a remodel/new build, will work with the architect/builder to insure the lighting plan is suited to the overall furniture space plan and the desired functionality of the spaces,
· Uses an analytical problem-solving approach to the project that identifies your needs both aesthetically and functionally.
· Act as a project manager for your renovations to ensure smooth progress with all relevant parties.
· Time savings and getting it right the first time.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, you should consider hiring a professional Interior Designer to move your project along.
- Is every minute of every day filled with work, kids, and volunteer obligations? Do you feel as though you just can't add one more thing to your busy life?
- When you look at fabrics and paint, are there so many choices that you just don't know where to start?
- Did you start to redecorate your room and buy a few nice pieces, but just don't know what to do with them?
- Are you and your spouse/partner having trouble agreeing on what to do?
- Do you want your home to be "one-of-a-kind," unlike anything you've seen before?